The SheUnited Women's Conference is SJU's premiere networking and educational event for women, designed to engage, enlighten and empower attendees of every age and every stage of life!
The Conference Showcase offers a wide range of information and networking opportunities that are meaningful to women:
- Student Organization Information Tables
- Student Research Presentations
- Author Book Sales and Signings
Health and Wellness Corner
- Health Screenings hosted by Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Information Tables:
- The Renfrew Center
- Girls on the Run
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Mini Presentations
- Compact Beauty - Carie Brescia
- Which Food is Healthier? - Jane Mingey '80, Vice President, Cigna Onsite Health
- Decades of Do's and Don'ts: A Diva's Guide to Cancer Prevention, Marianne Ritchie-Gordon, M.D. '76
...Treat yourself like a Diva. You deserve it! Come and learn the many simple steps you can take in the prevention and early detection of the most common cancers in women including breast, colon, gynecologic, and skin cancers.
- Mary Spotswood, Breast Cancer Survivor and Outreach Representative, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Healthy Eating Demonstration and Food Sampling - Deanna Segrave-Daly
- LinkedIn Corner
- Learn how to develop an effective LinkedIn profile
- Get a professional picture taken for your profile
- Mentor Meet-Up
- You can find or become a mentor!
- Resume Review
- Bring your resume for review by our career counselors
- Dress for Success presentation by Dawn Jones, Worth Ltd.
- Career Development Center Information Table
- MBA Programs Information Table
- Graduate Arts and Sciences Program Information Table
- Meet Breakout Session Speaker Noelle Lauer-Paregian, M.B.A. '98, owner of Solutions-4-Success