Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
, 4200 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131, 215-879-3399. Accommodations are available at the rate of $219 per night
. Please contact the hotel directly before March 13
, and be sure to mention the Group Name, "Golden Hawks" and the Group Code "GH"
when calling for rates and availability. Click here to register online.
Limited parking is available for Friday's events in the Cardinal Avenue parking lot. The entrance to this lot is located on Cardinal Avenue near the City Avenue intersection. Additional parking is available in Hawks’ Landing Parking Garage (accessible from 54th Street and City Avenue next to Starbucks and the University Bookstore). Shuttles will be running from the Hawks' Landing Garage.
Parking is available on Saturday in the Quinn Hall parking lot (building #78 on the campus map
). The street address for Quinn Hall is 394 N. Latches Lane Merion Station, PA 19066. From City Avenue, turn onto Old Lancaster Road (this is the same road as 54th Street but is on the Merion side of City Avenue). Make a left onto Latches Lane. Pass the Barnes Foundation until you come to Quinn Hall, a large stone building whose front faces Latches Lane. Quinn Hall has a gated parking lot and an attendant will allow you into the lot.
For guests staying at the Hilton, shuttles will run at the following times on Friday, May 14:
- 9:15 am: shuttle will depart from the Hilton to campus
- After induction lunch (approximately 1:30 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Hilton
- After campus bus tour (approximately 3:00 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Hilton
- Final bus to the hotel (approximately 4:00 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Hilton
- 5:00 pm: shuttle will depart from the Hilton to campus
- 9:30 pm: shuttle will depart from campus to the Hilton
Please Note: We will not run a shuttle on Saturday from Hilton to campus.
For more information, please contact Lynn Langnas at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (610) 660-3467.