Crowne Plaza Philadelphia, 4010 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131; (888) 233-9527. Accommodations are available at the rate of $209 per night. Please contact the hotel directly before April 16, and be sure to mention "Golden Hawks" when calling for rates and availability.
Limited parking is available for Friday's events in the Cardinal Avenue parking lot. The entrance to this lot is located on Cardinal Avenue near the City Avenue intersection. Additional parking is available in Hawks’ Landing Parking Garage (accessible from 54th Street and City Avenue next to Cosi and the University Bookstore). Shuttles will be running from the Hawks' Landing Garage.
Parking is available on Saturday in the Quinn Hall parking lot (building #78 on the campus map
). The street address for Quinn Hall is 394 N. Latches Lane Merion Station, PA 19066. From City Avenue, turn onto Old Lancaster Road (this is the same road as 54th Street but is on the Merion side of City Avenue). Make a left onto Latches Lane. Pass the Barnes Foundation until you come to Quinn Hall, a large stone building whose front faces Latches Lane. Quinn Hall has a gated parking lot and an attendant will allow you into the lot.
For guests staying at the Crowne Plaza, shuttles will run at the following times on Friday, May 16:
- 9:30 am: shuttle will depart from the Crowne Plaza to campus
- After induction lunch (approximately 1:30 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Crowne Plaza
- After campus bus tour (approximately 3:00 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Crowne Plaza
- After art tour (approximately 3:30 pm): shuttle will depart from campus to the Crowne Plaza
- 5:30 pm: shuttle will depart from the Crowne Plaza to campus
- 9:30 pm: shuttle will depart from campus to the Crowne Plaza
Please Note: We will not run a shuttle on Saturday from Crowne Plaza to campus.
For more information, please contact Lynn Langnas at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (610) 660-3467.