Thursday, May 14, 2015
Noon - Golf Outing
- Location: Bala Country Club , 2200 Belmont Ave, Philadelphia PA
- Cost: TBD
Afternoon. -Event to be determined
6 p.m. - Reception and Dinner
- Location: Bala Country Club, 2200 Belmont Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Cost: TBD; cash bar
Friday, May 15, 2015
10 a.m. - Class of 1965 Memorial Mass
- Location: The Chapel of St. Joseph - Michael J. Smith, S.J. Memorial (building #14 on the campus map)
- At the conclusion of Mass, the Class of 1965 Photo will be taken
11:30 a.m. - Golden Hawks Induction Luncheon
2 p.m. - Campus Tours
- At the conclusion of the induction luncheon, a bus tour will provide stops at the following places:
- Main campus
- Michael J. Hagan '85 Arena
- University Bookstore
- James J. Maguire ’58 Campus
- The bus tour will end at the John and Maryanne Hennings Post Learning Commons.
3 to 5 p.m. - Class of 1965 Hospitality Area and Tour of the TBA exhibit
6 p.m. - Memory Lane Celebration
- Location: North Lounge, Campion Student Center (building #15 on the campus map)
- 6 p.m. - Cocktails
- 7 p.m. - Dinner (choice of filet or salmon)
- Cost: TBD; Complimentary for Alumni
Parking on Friday is available in the Cardinal Avenue Lot - near the corner of Cardinal and City Avenues.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
12:30 p.m. - Lunch, Social Time and Robing for Commencement
2:30 p.m. Commencement Procession Begins
3 p.m. Commencement
Parking on Saturday is available in the Quinn Hall parking Lot. Quinn Hall is building #78 on the campus map. The street address for Quinn Hall is 394 N. Latches Lane in Merion Station, PA 19066. You can access this gated lot from Latches Lane. From City Avenue, turn onto Old Lancaster Road. Make a left onto Latches Lane. Pass the Barnes Foundation and an ungated campus entrance. Quinn Hall is a large stone building whose front faces Latches Lane. There is a gated parking lot and an attendant will allow you into the lot.
Direct questions to Lynn Langnas or call 610-660-3467.