Welcome to the Young Alumni page, a division of the Alumni Association that promotes and enhances alumni involvement with SJU during the first 10 years after graduation. Automatically granted upon graduation, your membership is free!
As the newest Saint Joseph’s alumni, you and your fellow recent graduates face similar challenges – and daunting “to do” lists – as you establish career paths and explore new ways to develop connections outside of college. At the same time, you share the bond of an SJU education and the call to doing well by doing good inherent in upholding the Jesuit ideals. SJU’s Young Alumni Association helps you meet these challenges… while having some fun in the process.
Visit this web resource often to find the latest news and events, to network, and to strengthen your bond with your alma mater.
What Does the Young Alumni Association Offer Me?
- A Bi-Annual Newsletter with information and events specifically for young alumni (Be sure to update your contact information to receive the newsletter.)
- Regional Clubs and Cultural / Professional Affinity Groups to connect with fellow Hawks no matter where you move after graduation
- Access to the Career Development Center and Education and Academic Services to help you navigate a path to professional success
- Countless opportunities to volunteer and continue the Jesuit tradition of service to others (through programs such as National Community Day)
- Socializing and Networking Events with other alumni in and outside Philadelphia
- Numerous Benefits such as insurance discounts, travel programs, credit cards and continuing education services
How Can I Give Back?
As one of the largest groups of SJU alumni, our young alumni can greatly affect the University’s overall participation rate for alumni giving. At this stage of your life – recently out of school and just beginning your professional path or pursuing higher education – any gift, regardless of the amount, is highly valued by SJU and your fellow alumni. Through the Young Alumni Association, SJU provides regular updates on Young Alumni Giving as well as opportunities to share your giving story.
We welcome your ideas for events, groups and programming of special interest to Young Alumni. Contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can stay active and involved with SJU.