Thursday, May 18, 2017
Noon - Golf Outing
- Location: Bala Golf Club, 2200 Belmont Avenue Philadelphia
- Cost: $25.00 per person
1 p.m. -Tour of the Philadelphia Art Museum
- Location: 2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia PA
- Cost: $26.00 per senior citizen
Enjoy a guided tour of A Walk through Time – Where else in Philadelphia can you visit a Medieval Cloister, a 16th-century Indian Temple Hall, the country estates of 18th-century England and France, and a Japanese tea house all in an hour? Nowhere but here! So come, experience the world, and join us as we take a walk through time.
6 p.m. - Reception and Dinner
- Location: Bala Country Club, 2200 Belmont Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Cost: $40.00 per person
Friday, May 19, 2017
10 a.m. - Class of 1967 Memorial Mass
- Location: The Chapel of St. Joseph - Michael J. Smith, S.J. Memorial (building #14 on campus map)
- At the conclusion of Mass, the Class of 1966 Photo will be taken
11:30 a.m. - Golden Hawks Induction Luncheon
2 p.m. - Campus Tours
- At the conclusion of the induction luncheon, a bus tour will provide stops at the following places:
- Main campus
- Michael J. Hagan '85 Arena
- University Bookstore
- James J. Maguire ’58 Campus
- Maguire Wolfington Welcome Center (Formally the Cardinal's Residence)
- The Marcy Dugan Wolfington Campus
3 to 5 p.m. - Class of 1967 Hospitality Area
5 p.m. - Memory Lane Celebration
Parking on Friday is available in the Cardinal Avenue Lot - near the corner of Cardinal and City Avenues.
Saturday, May 20, 2017
7 a.m. - Continental Breakfast and Robing for Commencement
8 a.m. - Commencement Procession Begins
9 a.m. - Commencement
Parking on Saturday is available in the Maguire Wolfington Welcome Center parking Lot off of Cardinal Ave. From City Avenue, turn onto Cardinal Ave and make a right into the driveway that leads you to the parking lot. You will need to mention you are with the Golden Hawks to get past the security on Cardinal Ave.
Direct questions to Lynn Langnas or call 610-660-3467.