The Ignatian Circle recognizes donors who have generously provided or plan to provide a gift to Saint Joseph's University through a bequest, trust or other life income gift.
Ignatian Circle Gift Options
- Make a bequest through a will or trust
- Name Saint Joseph's University as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, a pension plan or a bank account
- Name Saint Joseph's University as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust
You may also become of member by establishing a life income gift.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Pooled Income Fund
Benefits of Membership
- Tax advantages
- Invitations to special events and programs
- A specially-designed pin signifying your membership
Visit sju.myplannedgift.org for more information about charitable gift planning or the Ignatian Circle.
To discuss planned giving opportunities, contact:
Anat Becker, JD
Director of Gift Planning
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131-1395